WinZip Activation Code Generator is your ultimate tool to activate your WinZip application for free, without paying high license costs and enable all the paid features.
Corel Corporation is a Canadian company, which is engaged in producing of software. Corel is one of the world’s leading companies in the field of software. The company has more than 100 million active users in over 75 countries. The company develops software that allows people to express and realize the most creative ideas clearly and convincingly. Over the years, they have built a reputation for delivering innovative products that are reliable, easy to learn and use, helping people to achieve new levels of efficiency. Many of the company’s products were awarded by a hundreds of awards for innovation, contribution to the development of design and value of software. The company had great success early in the high-tech boom of the 1990s with the product CorelDRAW, and became, for a time, the biggest software company in Canada. The most famous Corel products are:
- CorelDRAW – A vector graphics editor.
- Corel Designer – Formerly Micrografx Designer, professional technical illustration software.
- Corel Painter – a program that emulates natural media – paint, crayons, brushes etc.
- WinDVD – A video and music player software, acquired in 2006 from Corel’s purchase of InterVideo.
- WinZip – A file archiver and compressor, acquired in 2006 from Corel’s purchase of WinZip Computing.
WinZip is a file compression program for Windows, which allows you to reduce the size of large files and create an archive of the various data in one big file. Archives are files that contain other files. Typically the files in an archive are compressed. Archives usually have file names ending with ZIP, LZH, ARJ, or ARC, depending on how they were created. Archives make it easy to group files and make transporting and copying these files faster. Typical uses for archives:
- Most files available on the Internet and on electronic services like CompuServe and America Online are distributed as archives. Two benefits of using archives for electronic file distribution are that only one file transfer operation (“download”) is required to obtain all related files, and file transfer time is minimized because the files in an archive are compressed.
- It is often useful to send a group of related files to an associate. Rather than distributing individual files it is often easier to distribute the files as an archive to benefit from the file grouping and compression.
- Some files are important but not used often. To save disk space simply compress these files into an archive when they are not used, and decompress them only when needed.
WinZip 1.0 was released in April 1991 as a graphical user interface (GUI) front-end for PKZIP. Availability of WinZip expanded across major online services, including GEnie, Prodigy and other online services. In 1993, WinZip announced the launch of its official support for customers on the Windows Utility Forum, serving over 100,000 members, providing updates and related information. By 1994, WinZip had become the official and required compression tool used by system operators on CompuServe for forum file libraries. WinZip is traditionally one of the most popular programs of this type, and users primarily remember about it when they want to compress and decompress files. Despite the fact that it was pushed for a little by competitors, utility WinZip is a simple solution for archiving programs and reducing the size of files. Much of the success of the program WinZip is due to its simplicity. At the beginning of the operation the program prompts you to select classic mode and master mode. Mastermode is great for beginners, but the classic interface is very easy to use and provides instant access to features such as the choice of the degree of compression, password protection and watchlist.
Features of the WinZip:
- The creation, addition, extraction of archives ZIP, as well as a proprietary format .zipx
- Support of compression algorithms JPEG, LZMA (12.0), bzip2 (9.0), PPMd (10.0) and special algorithms for audio files (based on WavPack), which reduces the file due to potential increase of time of compression and extraction (especially when using PPMd).
- Decompression of files .bz2, .rar, .iso, .img, 7-zip
- Built-in support archives LHA (.lha and .lzh)
- Custom integration into the shell of Microsoft Windows.
Additional features :
- Direct recording files to CD / DVD
- Automated backup
- Supports the FTP protocol
- Sending ZIP archives via e-mail
- Unicode support
You can download for free the trial WinZip version or to buy the licensed one by entering the Winzip Activation Code. But it is and another possibility to use the program without payment or registrations. You just have to download the Winzip Activation Code Generator from the link below. It is absolutely free.
Do not worry, the Winzip Activation Code Generator is a simply tool for hacking the program by selecting the necessary code. It has no viruses, Trojans, spyware programs or any other malwares. The Winzip Activation Code Generator is secure for using and free to get. If you want to save money on buying expensive licenses, yet use one of the greatest product of .zip and .rar archives, click on the download link and get Winzip Activation Code Generator.